The professional repair tech said the blind would be easy to fix but that Hunter Douglas no longer offered parts for my blinds.....an entire house full!I called HD and they said "your blind has been updated three times and parts are no longer available".

They offered nothing! They DID want me to take the nearest HD dealer's phone number to order NEW PRODUCT! OF COURSE!

But I am hereby giving Hunter Douglas a "Limited Lifetime Guaranty" that I will never purchase Hunter Douglas products within my "limited lifetime"!

A reasonable alternative is that the factory provide a 50% discount on replacement product, on condition that the old product is returned to the dealer.That way a "lifetime guaranty" would at least have a LITTLE MEANING.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hunter douglas blinds. Hunter Douglas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hunter douglas blinds in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hunter Douglas.

Had an Experience with Hunter Douglas?

Comments

Greeley, Colorado, United States #1224994

This is true

Winchester, Tennessee, United States #1173290

Similar problem I had with 5 year warranty motorized honeycomb shade.They don't carry the replacement motor any more, even though they sent it back and the motor is working.

It must be the electronic board. 1.5 year out of warranty. $1000 spent 6 years ago thrown out the window. They are willing to discount a new shade $150 off.

BIG deal.

I am very unhappy with this answer.Since they can't match the window shade material, now I have a mismatched set of shades if I buy a new one.