3.0
Style and Design

I purchased 10 duette blinds 25 years ago.Not only were they were beautiful and energy efficient, customer service was fast and courteous, even 20 years after purchase.

When I remodeled our home of course I chose Hunter Douglas. This time I chose the Architella, lite rise. Again, they are beautiful and energy efficient. Customer service, however, has been terrible!

After only 3.5 years a cord broke. I called Hunter Douglas. They advised must go through Guiry's, where I made my purchase, and send the blind in to be fixed. It cost $25.00 for shipping.

I was 2 weeks with out a shade. It was returned, dirty the fabric at the top was now wrinkled and the lit rise clips were miss matched. I called Hunter Douglas Again! And again they advised must go through Guiry's.

Guiry's says it was dirty before it arrived at the shop, I don't believe that, however I have no pictures. Also it is wrinkled. They will try to replace the clip. My advice is this.

There is a lot of competition in this area. Hunter Douglas is not worth the price! Customer service is not what it used to be.

Must be why our Costco has dropped them in favor of Bali.Also, take pictures before you send in items for fixing.

Review about: Hunter Douglas Cellular Blinds.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hunter Douglas?

Comments

Having problems with skyline blinds