2.6
Style and Design

I purchase blinds for my house and decided to order "wood" blinds as I was told they were better, and the price was higher than regular "faux" blinds Well...there was a number of issues from the beginning: 1.The staining on the slats was uneven and missing spots 2.

Rough edges 3. And if that is not enough, they started to warp within a couple of weeks of installation. They said they will remake the whole order, and gave the option to upgrade to a 2 1/2" slats which I said ok, just let me know what is the extra dollar amount, they gave me the amount, confirmed the upgrade....and to my surprise NO upgrade was done, they shipped the exact same blinds...

if anyone wants to see photos of the warp blades...just reply to this post and I will show some photos of these "Hunter Douglas" warped blinds.....Look for another brand name before buying their product....

Review about: Hunter Douglas Blinds.

Reason of review: Promised not honored.

I liked: Person i interacted with is great, She did her best to help.

Had an Experience with Hunter Douglas?

Comments

We have experienced a very similar issue with Hunter Douglas Shutters (bad quality in the first shipment, took a few month for them to agree to remake and the replacement was just as bad). In the end, how did you settle this with Hunter Douglas?