Hunter Douglas - Horrible quality No where near being worth the price
I spent over 3300 on blinds for my new home. The local installer was a nice guy.
The blinds were inconstant colors and every window had 3-5 bent blinds.
some of them had issues with missing paint. Some of the blinds look OK as long as you have the blinds open but the seconds you close the blinds they look awful. The installer has been back and forth a few times and I'm sure he has lost any of his profit.
This I would expect if I bought blinds at Walmart but Hunter Douglas is not a brand I would ever recommend.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Blinds
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup. Very gross. Smaller than the size of a dime. My name is mandy..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable doing business with a guy who tells people to erase their phones after they rape someone. I'm also wary of people who don't..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."