1) I called a Hunter Douglas office to set an appointment and the lady who answer the phone was rude and dismissive. She told me if I wanted an in home quote it would cost me 60.00 otherwise just give her the measurements of my windows and she will give me a quote.

Unbelievable!!

2) I did find another dealer in Southlake , Texas who came to my house but did not give me the time of day. He was also dismissive and rude and unprofessional. He was in and out in less then 15 minutes. He would not even sit and show me anything.

But yet he had the nerve to send me a quote for 4900.00 for 10 windows. He lacks people skills and was very unprofessional and rude.

He made a comment that they don’t really sell much of the faux wood blind anymore and those are the cheapest blind they had. Well for being the cheapest blind he had the nerve to send me a quote for almost 5G. I wrote to him and one week later I’m still waiting for a reply.

My last blinds were Hunter Douglas but I refuse to give this company one penny of my money. I will go to another company who will treat me with respect.

Comments