1.9
Style and Design

Have spent thousands of dollars on Hunter Douglas blinds throughout my home.While they look beautiful, I was told the motors are done on 8 year old blinds.

OK so I thought I could have them repaired, think again. I was told the PowerRise technology is obsolete and they can't be repaired but Hunter Douglas will discount new ones for me! Why should I spend money to replace these blinds? Why would they stop making parts?

So you have no choice but to replace them because they don't open or close. This is disgraceful. I will never again buy from this company and will make a point to tell everyone I know or come across not to buy from this company either.

You spend a lot of money on what you believe to be a quality product from a company you thought you could trust.Nothing I can do now except get the word out before others throw their money away buying products from a company that doesn't support their products.

Review about: Hunter Douglas Motorized Blinds.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product looked good.

I didn't like: Product does not work.

Had an Experience with Hunter Douglas?

Comments

the unfortunate side of coming out with "newer updated" products is that over time the companies they bought the parts off of stop making said parts and they can no longer be repaired. if you had the duette (honeycomb) shades and it was the open top headrail (where you can see the string and motor) we can no longer get the parts in. I am so sorry for the inconvience.